ABOUT US AND THE WEBSITE
www.flagshipdesignacademy.in provides online platform provide outstanding education. FDA’s aim is to create quality education that enhance the student’s academic and personal development. FDA’s “Professional Certificate in design” course will lead to add moreadvantage in student’s career growth.This is a proprietary firm under the trade name Flagship Design Academy having its registered place of operation at A-208, Himalaya Arcade, Opp. Vastrapur lake, Besides Petrol Pump, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad- 380015, Gujarat, India
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website Flagshipdesignacademy.in (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “FDA” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”‘You’ refers as user.
The FDA website (the ‘Site’), the educational services made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by FDA (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Company Products’.
By (a) using or accessing the Company Products, including, but not limited to downloading or accessing,
PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU USE THE SERVICES OF THIS SITE.
- Under no situations or circumstances, the company will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss or damage experienced in connection with the use of exposure, any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
- FDA is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
WEBSITE USAGE GUIDELINES?
- Do not Insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise infringe the rights of others;
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information;
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers.
- It’s prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks or phishing links
- You may not copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
All website content or information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and belongs to FDA or its partners, affiliates or third parties. You may use the Site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You may download and print the available material for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
You will not transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
LINKS AND HYPERLINKS TERMS
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, FDA will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other web site or web page.
- Do not link to FDA pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text which could provide false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to FDA website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human rights.
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire contents of the Site are hereby announced as protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in, its affiliates or other third party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to FDA, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner,
FDA has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of FDA intellectual property.
You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner
CLAIMS OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY VIOLATIONS
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us the below information and we will act on it.
- The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the FDA website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details – Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf
You can reach FDA to notify your claims of copyright By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
When you transact on the FDA website, you agree to the following terms of transactions.
- To make a transaction on FDA website, you are bound to pay for that transaction.
- Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts.
- There products may require additional terms and conditions which you have to agree before you make the purchase.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD ON OR THROUGH FDA.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon FDA unless agreed to by FDA in writing.
FDA reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
All prices, products and offers of FDA website are subject to change without notice.
While we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information, in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly. This might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers,
FDA reserves the right to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes are done due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
PROPRIETARY USE OF FDA STUDY MATERIAL
FDA owns the Intellectual property rights of all the study materials provided to the delegates, partners and affiliates. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be duplicated, transmitted digitally, mechanically or by photocopying, recording and should not be translated into other languages without a written permission.
FDA INFORMATION PRACTICES
Every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website; the content is naturally subject to change. We are not responsible for any damages arising out of the use of the information held on this server.
We assure that all our downloadable training content is virus free. However, FDA can accept no liability for damages resulting from virus infection.
INFORMATION COLLECTED BY FDA
- You have total control on the privacy of your information
- Your information will never be sold, exchanged or disclosed to any third party for marketing purposes
- You can decide whether you want to opt-in to receive offers from us
You can browse our website without registration. We may collect and store the information that you voluntarily disclose to us, in order to access our free tests and discussion forum. We do not share your personal information with any third party. We do not collect information about our visitors from email databases, private/ public organization or bodies.
We may use your information to contact you via email or telephone, typically to get feedback, to inform you about new products or provide support on your issues, If you do not want us to contact you via email, you can unsubscribe at any time with one click.
When you purchase our online products, you need to make the payment online or offline based on convenience thus you will be required to share your personal information such as name, e-mail address, telephone number and address(s). During this program, we store your contact information in our registration and order-entry systems. Our payment processing is done through online third party banking channels.
Course content for all the study programs online or offline trainings, it is provided for the purpose of education and guidance only. The course content is regularly reviewed and is subjected to change without notice. FDA reserves the right to modify training content without notice.
ACCESS TO FDA E-LEARNING SOLUTION
Sharing of FDA training material and e-learning credentials to your friends, family members, colleagues . Please be aware that sharing of FDA training material or e-learning credentials is strictly prohibited and can have legal implications. If anyone found sharing FDA training material or e-learning credentials his/her account will be disabled permanently and will be un-enrolled from the course automatically.
You can electronically copy or take print of the website pages, if it is being used for personal use only. FDA holds the copyright to all thematerial on this website, unless otherwise indicated. A written permission of the copyright holder must be obtained for any use of this material other than for purposes permitted by law.
DATA SHARING WITH GUJARAT TECHNOLOGY UNIVERSITY
These course on FDA Platform is in exclusive agreement with the Gujarat Technological University and therefore all the students data will be shared by Gujarat Technology University for their enrolment. FDA is not responsible for any data which is use by the Gujarat Technological University in terms of individual details sharing on their website or their materials, any user having any objection on the same can reach out to Gujarat Technological University and FDA will not be held responsible for the same.
PERSONAL INFORMATION POLICY
IMAGE AND VIDEO CAPTURE
Any images captured during events organized and hosted by FDA should not be misused. That includes pictures of FDA staff and training participants. If you enroll in anFDA course your picture may also be featured in photos or videos of the FDA classes.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you have purchased an FDA course, we may ask you for testimonial and if you authorize us, we will display your testimonial on our website, photos and videos or in our social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, etc. You should be aware that your publicly identifiable information could be used to send you promotional, unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for your personal information which you have chosen to display.
REFUND AND RESCHEDULING POLICY
This page states the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms” or the “Agreement”) of use. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in provides online platform provide outstanding education in the field of Interior Design in affiliation with the GTU. FDA’s aim is to create quality education that enhance the student’s academic and personal development in the field of architecture and interior designing. FDA’s “Professional Certificate in design” course will lead to add more advantage in student’s career growth.This is a proprietary firm under the trade name Flagship Design Academy having its registered place of operation at A-208, Himalaya Arcade, Opp. Vastrapur lake, Besides Petrol Pump, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad- 380015, Gujarat, India
By Accessing or using this Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in website or by Subscribing the online course, content, teacher lectures, third party content, Exams, eBooks, Presentations, Notes, modules, syllabus, Literature including texts, graphics, images, audio, video (in any form or format), or any kind of content pack or subscribing to any of our portals, you agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, to the Terms and Conditions mentioned herewith.
The term "User" refers to a Visitor or an Enrolled Student. You are only authorized to use the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in’s Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) if you agree to abide by all applicable laws and to this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully and save it. If you do not agree with it, you should leave the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Website and discontinue use of the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services immediately. If you wish to become an Enrolled Student, communicate with other Enrolled Students, or make use of the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services, you must read this Agreement and indicate your acceptance during the Registration process.
Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in may, at its sole discretion, modify or revise the Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You agree to be bound by any changes; modification or revision to this Agreement when you use the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
1. Use of Material
- The contents of Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in website, logos, trademarks, service marks, online and offline multimedia courses/content, teacher lectures, third party content, exams, eBooks, teacher manual, teacher syllabus or any kind of content pack CD, educational courses, products, services, links, marketing tools and Literature including texts, Notes, activities, eBook, graphics, images, audio, video (in any form or format), are herein after referred to as “Material”.
- The authority of the material posted to this site is the sole authority of that particular publisher, channel and are protected or controlled by Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in (like Authors, teacher, publisher and content provider companies registered under by or in The Company), or by third parties that have licensed their “Material” to the Company. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in does not take the responsibility of the contents posted on the site, as it’s an educational networking site, contents related to an educational topic can be posted from anywhere and everywhere and is at the sole discretion of the channel from which it’s being posted.
- flagshipdesignacademy.in may delete any communication or content that, in the sole judgment of Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in, (a) violates this Agreement (b) may be offensive or illegal or (c) harms, threatens the safety of, or violates the rights of any person. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in assumes no responsibility for monitoring the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services for inappropriate communication, content or conduct. If at any time Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services, Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in nonetheless assumes no responsibility for any communication or Content. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in has no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate Content, and no responsibility for the conduct of any User submitting such Content.
- If you violate any of these Terms or Conditions, your permission to use the “Material” automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the “Material”.
- "Material" may contain certain software or products and services, which require special or specific rules to be applied before use. Any such rules are listed as "Legal Notices" on the "Material" and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference.
- Copyright Policy You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. It is the policy of Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in to terminate Enrolled Studentship privileges of any Enrolled Student who repeatedly infringes the copyright rights of others upon receipt of proper notification to Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in by the copyright owner or the copyright owner's legal agent. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A written statement by you that you have, in good faith, a belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows:
Address :- Flagship Design Academy
A-208, Himalaya Arcade, Opp. Vastrapur lake, Besides Petrol Pump, Vastrapur, Ahmedabad- 380015, Gujarat, India
Email Id :- email@example.com
2. Company's Liability
"Material" and any software Facilities/Features/service/tools may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the "Material" or about the results to be obtained from using the "Material". Any use of the "Material" is at the user's own risk.
- Facilities/Features/service/tools currently available in the system can at any point of time we may add/change/modify/ discontinue/upgraded/withdrawn/removed without any prior notification.
- Changes in the Terms: Company reserves the right to revise these Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site.
- Changes are periodically made to "Material". Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in is not bound to provide prior notice of any such changes.
- We may from time to time offer various features that require registration or the creation of an account on Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in website. If at any time you choose to register or create an account with us, these additional terms and conditions also will apply.
- If you are under the age of 18, you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the Site.
- flagshipdesignacademy.in shall not be held responsible for any "Material" provided by third parties or channel.
- flagshipdesignacademy.in does not warrant that the "Material" will operate free of errors - or that its servers are free of computer viruses or other harmful goods. If your use of the "Material" results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in is not responsible for those costs.
- Any kind of Enrolled Studentship fees/subscription, fees/payment, only for Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in platform or services not for any "Material".
- The "Material" is provided on an 'as is' basis without any warranties of any kind. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in and its suppliers, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaim all warranties, including the warranty of merchantability, non- infringement of proprietary or third-party rights and the warranty of fitness for particular purpose. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in and its suppliers make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the "Material".
3. Disclaimer of Certain Damages
In no event shall Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in, its suppliers, or any third parties mentioned in the "Material" be liable for any damages, whatsoever, (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the "Material", whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in is advised of the possibility of such damages.
4. User Submissions
Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in does not control the information delivered and upload to the “Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in”, chat rooms, customer forum or user's websites and Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in has no obligation to monitor any such information. As a User, you are responsible for your own communications and are responsible for the consequences of their posting. You must not do any of the following things while accessing or using the "Material"
- Post or transmit material that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any party (the "Rights"), unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post or transmit such material;
- Post a material that infringes on any other intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate or offer to do the same to any material that is inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, infringing, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, embarrassing or otherwise objectionable to another User or any other person or entity;
- Post sexually - explicit language or images;
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business;
- Post or transmit any chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys or contests;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is posted;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law while using or accessing the "Material";
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the "Material".
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law while using or accessing the "Material";
- Harm minors in any way; or
- Collect or store information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent.
- You are responsible for maintaining the integrity of your personal account. The user account is non- transferable without the express written permission of The Company. If you suspect that unauthorized use of your account has occurred, you must immediately report such activity to Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in at info@Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in against any and all claims arising out of your use or alleged use of your user account and user online personal. You further agree to co-operate with Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in in the defence of claims related to your use or alleged use of your account or your online personal.
- flagshipdesignacademy.in does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications posted by other users or endorses any opinions expressed by users. You acknowledge that any reliance or material posted by other users will be at your own risk.
- flagshipdesignacademy.in does not screen user communications in advance and is not responsible for screening or monitoring material posted by users. If notified by a user of any such communications, which allegedly do not conform to any term of this Agreement, Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith, in its sole discretion, whether to remove or request the removal of such communications. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in reserves the right to expel users and prevent their further access to the "Material" for violating this Agreement or the law and has exclusive right to remove such communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive at any time without notice.
- You acknowledge that the postings on the "Material" are public and not private communications and therefore others may read your communications without your knowledge. Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in the "Material". Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in the "Material" and, therefore, Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the "Material" and any actions resulting from your participation in the "Material". Generally, any communication which you post on the "Material" (whether in chat rooms, discussion groups, user's websites or otherwise) is considered to be non-confidential. If particular web pages permit the submission of communications that will be treated by Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in as confidential, that fact will be stated on those pages.
5. Accuracy of Account Information
In consideration of your use of website/portal and Company Products, you agree to
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Company's registration form (such information being "Your Data"),
- Maintain and promptly update Your Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete
- Comply with these Terms. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete or misleading, or if we believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current incomplete or misleading, then we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Company Products, without any liability to you.
6. Non-commercial Use by Enrolled Students
The Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services are for the personal use of Enrolled Students only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services, including collecting usernames and/or e-mail addresses of Enrolled Students by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited e-mail or unauthorized framing of or linking to the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Website is prohibited. Commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from Enrolled Student profiles without notice and may result in termination of Enrolled Studentship privileges. Appropriate legal action will be taken for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services.
7. Disciplinary Action
Violation of the rules of conduct may result in disciplinary action issued by a system administrator against that particular user. Violations are evaluated on a case-by-case basis depending on the severity of the offense and past history of violations. It will mainly covers Vulgar, offensive, defamatory, pornographic, or obscene material will not be tolerated and is subject to deletion. This includes discriminatory statements, including those with regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, region, etc.
A ban is the permanent deactivation of the violator's account with Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in. A system administrator applies a ban in response to very severe offenses and/or consistent display of unwillingness to follow the Terms and Conditions.
Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Website or in connection with the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services, whether caused by Users of the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in does not guarantee the efficacy of its learning content & material. Other provisions may be added to qualify the company's liability to the presentation of effective quality education and training material. Profiles created and posted by Enrolled Students on the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in website may contain links to other websites.
Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in is not responsible for the Content, accuracy or opinions expressed on such websites, and such websites are in no way investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in. The inclusion of any linked website on the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked website by Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in. When you access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in takes no responsibility for third party advertisements which are posted on this Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Website or through the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services.
Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Enrolled Student communication. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services.
Under no circumstances shall Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services, attendance at a Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in event, from any Content posted on or through the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services, whether online or offline. The Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services are provided "AS-IS" and as available and Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Services.
All software that is made available for downloading from the "Material" is protected by copyright and may be protected by other rights. The use of such software is governed by the terms of the software license agreement or designated "Legal Notice" accompanying such software ("License Agreement"). The downloading and use of such software is conditioned on agreement to be bound by the terms of the "License Agreement".
Subject to the foregoing paragraph or as otherwise expressly provided, nothing within the "Material" shall be construed as conferring any license under any of the Company's or any third party's intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppels or otherwise.
10. Limitation of Liability
Your use of the "Material" is at your own risk. If you are dissatisfied with any of the contents of the "Material", the terms and conditions, The Company's policies and procedures, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the "Material".
Under no circumstances shall Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in be liable to any user on account of that user's use of the "Material". Such limitation of liability shall apply to prevent recovery of any and all damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special and exemplary damages arising from any use of the "Material", including any damages that may be incurred by third parties.
In no event shall Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including lost profit damages arising from your use of the services, even if Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in for the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in services during the term of Enrolled Studentship.
Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in does not authorize any third party to accept payments on behalf of Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in for any Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Service. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in not liable for any payments made to a third party by an Www.flagshipdesignacademy.inEnrolled Student.
Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in cannot provide a refund or exchange on the purchase of any Material on any digital storage device.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless The Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the "Material" or your breach of the terms of this Agreement. Shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
12. User Information
Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in may use the information it obtains relating to you, including your IP address, name, mailing address, email address and use of the "Material" for its internal business and marketing purposes, and may disclose the information to third parties for such purposes.
13. Information Collection and Use by Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in
Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in collects user submitted information, such as name and e-mail address, to authenticate users and to send notifications to those users relating to the Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in service. Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in also collects other profile data including but not limited to: personal interests, gender, age, education, and occupation.
Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type, from users and visitors to the site. This data is used to manage the website, track usage and improve the Website services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to Enrolled Students. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes. We may also use a user's e-mail address to send updates, newsletters or news regarding the Services.
15. Sharing and Disclosure of Information Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in Collects
Except as otherwise described in this privacy statement, Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in will not disclose personal information to any third party unless we believe that disclosure is necessary:
- To conform to legal requirements or to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other legal process received by Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in, whether or not a response is required by applicable law;
- To protect the safety of the Enrolled Student of the public, and the user of the service.
16. Termination of Services and Termination of Agreement
We may terminate your use of the Company Products immediately without notice for any breach by you of these Terms or any of our applicable policies, as posted on the Site from time to time. Furthermore, we may terminate your rights to use the Company Products for any reason or no reason.
You are free to terminate your use of the Company Products at any time. You can simply choose to stop visiting or using any aspect of the Company Products. If you wish to terminate your account on the Site or with the Services, you may do so by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in makes no claims that the "Materials" are appropriate for any particular purpose or audience, or that they may be downloaded outside of the specified host country. Access to the Materials (including Software) may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the "Material" from outside of the specified country, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in is based in India. The laws of India shall deal all legal issues arising from or related to the use of the "Material". You hereby irrevocably waive, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any objection, which you may now or proceeding brought in such a court and any claim that any such proceeding brought in such a court has been brought in an inconvenient forum. In the event of a dispute, the exclusive jurisdiction is Delhi.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of this Agreement, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of this Agreement shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided in a particular "Legal Notice" for the "Material", this Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and Www.flagshipdesignacademy.in with respect to the use of the "Material". Any changes to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Company.
Demo of the course curriculum and content may by provided by the FDA upon specific request of the student, however final right to grant Demo access and its limited usage and timing shall be with the administration department of the FDA and which shall be binding to the students. FDA do not guarantee or commit Demo options to all the students enrolling for the course
- Acceptable Use Policy
We want to make sure that all of our users and instructors feel safe and comfortable while using our Services. We have drafted this policy to ensure that people understand and follow the rules when participating in our online community and otherwise using our Services.
We may remove or edit inappropriate content or activity identified by or reported to us by users. We may separately suspend, disable, or terminate a user's access to all or part of the Services.
You are prohibited from using our Services by
- Sharing your password, let anyone besides yourself access your account, or do anything that might put your account at risk.
- Attempt to access any other user's account.
- Reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise misuse any content from our Services, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our systems, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Break or circumvent our authentication or security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Try to interfere with any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming, or mail-bombing.
- Use our Services to distribute malware.
- Use our Services or any functionality of the platform for anything other than for completing online courses or for pedagogical purposes.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
THE SERVICES AND ALL INCLUDED CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE FDA PARTIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE FDA PARTIES FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY RELATED CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR SUCH CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE FDA PARTIES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUES, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (A) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES; (B) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY PARTY OTHER THAN THE APPLICABLE FDA PARTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT; OR (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE, OR ALTERATION OF YOUR CONTENT OR INFORMATION. IN NO EVENT SHALL FDA'S AGGREGATE LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS RELATED TO THE SERVICES EXCEED FEES COLLECTED BY THE FDS FROM ENROLLED STUDENT OR THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES RECEIVED BY FDA FROM YOU FOR THE USE OF PAID SERVICES DURING THE PAST SIX MONTHS, WHICHEVER IS HIGHER.
YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION RELATED TO THE SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the FDA Parties from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, made by any third party related to: (a) your use or attempted use of the Services in violation of these Terms; (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party; or (c) User Content, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
- Governing Law and Venue
The Services are managed by FDA, which is located in Ahmedabad, India. You agree that any dispute related to these Terms will be governed by the laws of the India. In the event of any dispute related to these Terms that is not subject to binding arbitration, you and FDA will submit to the Ahmedabad jurisdiction as the legal forum for any such dispute.